Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A radiant yellow crystalline appearance with golden glints brought to life by a luminous stream of persistent, fine bubbles. There is a rich olfactory impact which is harmoniously expressed (dried fruits, fresh citrus and white flesh fruits) and coupled with finely buttered seductive notes. A burst of flavours (notes of grilled brioche and toffee) thanks to the distinguished power and maturity which is a mark of any great wine of Champagne.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
A beautiful Champagne made from barrel-aged wines, toasty, rich and complex with a great structure. Wonderful food matching Champagne.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.