Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
With reflections of straw yellow, this cuvée is recognisable by the finesse of its slowly rising bubbles and its persistent and plentiful mousse. There is a maturity with a touch of floral freshness for this cuvée, which expresses aromas of fresh fruit and ripe pears. A full and precise flavour followed by a fine freshness and a rich bouquet bear witness to the ageing of this cuvée in the House’s traditional cellars.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
A consistent and highly regarded non vintage Champagne with gentle notes of pear, baked apples, citrus and brioche.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.