Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Produced with a unique combination of all organic malted barley, malted wheat, unmalted wheat grains and Scottish spring water. Showcases a two-stage fermentation process utilising two different types of yeast before distillation in a bespoke hybrid system: comprising 1,000 litre pot still, “Rebecca”, as well as two ten-plate columns. Well-rounded nose of marzipan and vanilla pods. You can really taste the quality grain on the palate, leading into butterscotch and coconut. A long, smooth finish with a hint of spice on the palate.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.