Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
This biodynamic Montepluciano d’Abruzzo is committed to the biodynamic principles by which they make their wine. Deep ruby red in colour with a lovely nose of black cherries and a toasty note from oak ageing. The palate is fairly full bodied with concentrated black fruit notes combined with cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla held together by chewy tannins and a long, fruity finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.