Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Find the perfect pair
Within 10 miles of the shop
Full range of glassware
Even if it's just not to your taste
We require you to be over 18 years old to place an order with us.
This biodynamic Montepluciano d’Abruzzo is committed to the biodynamic principles by which they make their wine. Deep ruby red in colour with a lovely nose of black cherries and a toasty note from oak ageing. The palate is fairly full bodied with concentrated black fruit notes combined with cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla held together by chewy tannins and a long, fruity finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.