5th November 2020 by The Whalley Wine Shop Team
With the new national lockdown now in force we just wanted to update you on our plans for the shop.
Thanks to the amazing support of our loyal customers, (and quite a few new ones too – welcome!) we have been able to keep the shop doors open and the delivery vans out on the road during the summer.
The Government has placed us on the essential shops list and as a result we are able to stay open. We firmly believe the ‘Covid secure’ retail measures we have put in place are enough to make us a safe shopping environment. We want to take this time to show you what to expect when you visit us in store:
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the shop to 3 groups of two people at any time
- We have a one-way system in place to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Please sanitise your hands when entering the shop (we also have several sanitising stations throughout the shop).
- Our team will be wearing masks while in the shop. We kindly ask you to do the same when visiting us in store.
- Screen guards are at the till point
- Surfaces and till points are regularly sanitised
You can shop with us however you feel most comfortable…
In person at the shop – 63 King street, see below for opening times.
Via Phone – 01254 822 581
Via email – email@example.com
Via our website www.
Our current opening times are:
Tuesday & Wedneday: 10.30am-6pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10.30am-8pm
This is an amazingly difficult time for many businesses and we have the utmost sympathy for those in the hospitality industry – pubs, bars and restaurants who once again are being forced to close. If there is anything we can do to help then please do get in touch directly with Jen (Jen@thewhalleywineshop.com) to discuss any ways we might be able to support your business during or after this lockdown.
Shop Local, shop independent, support the high street.
Tom, Jen and the WWS Team